• With our years of experience, and access to a vast panel of insurers, we’ll be able to find you the best policy at the most competitive price.
• If the worst happens and you need to make a claim, our experienced team will support you through the process, making it run as smoothly as possible.
Listed buildings often need specialist repairs which cost more than equivalent work on standard-build properties. This means that buildings insurance for listed properties is often more expensive.
You must make sure that your insurer is aware that your property is listed – if you don’t, you risk invalidating your cover.
For help finding great value insurance for your listed building, call us today on 020 8308 4344.
That Listed Buildings have a greater rebuild cost than contemporary buildings because they try to use authentic materials in the rebuild, and there are often planning regulation implications. If you have a listed building, make sure you have adequate insurance. We can provide professional advice on 0208 308 4344, call now.
It’s not simply the Listed status on properties which increases the sum insured. It is the fact that specialist materials and labour is required to reinstate an historic building. Don’t risk under-insuring, call our specialist team on 0208 308 4344 to protect your property.
The Eiffel Tower is six inches taller in summer than in winter because it expands in the heat. Many properties have individual insurance needs, and specialist advice is vitally important. For all your unusual construction requirements, call us NOW on 0208 308 4344.
Listed buildings cost significantly more to rebuild following an insured loss than unlisted buildings. The question is ‘’We know they cost more.....but how much more?’’ It’s a highly specialised field. We have years of experience with listed properties, so talk to our professional team on 0208 308 4344.
Buildings insurance for listed buildings is often more expensive than for other properties because of the specialist repairs needed when things go wrong.
To minimise the risk of damage to your property, you should consider:
• Arranging 5-yearly inspections by a qualified electrician
• Installing high-sensitivity smoke detection systems
• Installing security measures such as intruder alarms and deadlocks for doors and windows.
Looking for our expertise in insurance?
Send a message or call 0208 308 4344