« back to news

Did you Know? - Commercial Unoccupied Insurance 3

If you are having building works done you need to advise your insurer as they may add conditions to the policy such as. “There must be signs of forced and violent entry for a theft claim to be paid.” Contact us on 0208 308 4344.

Posted on 16th August, 2014