« back to news

Did you Know? - Distribution Insurance 1

You need a goods vehicle operator’s licence if your business uses goods vehicles above a certain weight - gross plated weight of over 3500kg or unladen weight of more than 1,525kg. Contact us on 0208 308 4344.

Posted on 8th July, 2014