« back to news

Did you Know? - Personal Van Insurance 6

There is no such thing as a motorhome? Not in UK law, at least, where this is referred to as a motor caravan! If it weights more than 7.5 tonnes you need to have a special class C licence or an HGV licence! Call us on 0208 308 4344 and get the right insurance to suit your particular motor caravan and stay legal.

Posted on 15th January, 2014