« back to news

Red lorry yellow lorry

Not all insurers can cover the big stuff, like vans, transit tippers, lorries or even fleets of lorries. Westhill insurance can cover all of this and more.

This is a very specialised area due to the nature of the vehicles and of course their usage, all of which can push insurance costs up. With Westhill that isn't the case, as it has worked hard to secure suitable schemes for the haulage insurance field, offering superb discounted rates.

If you are a self-employed 'white van man' or run a fleet of lorries running across Europe, Westhill can assist you. People already with Westhill will know that with 25 years of experience behind it Westhill can be trusted to produce tailored polices which will cover every eventuality. We also like to add the personal touch and visit many of our commercial clients, how many insurers have done that for you?

Policies offering excellent fringe benefits such as free European cover, legal assistance, breakdown cover, windscreen cover and flexible payment options are also available, which could be very useful in the current economic climate.

So what is available? Allied Trade Insurance, this is perfect for self employed trade's men who will use the vehicle for carrying their own goods. Goods in transit cover is also available as Westhill understands how important your van is to your business and it isn't restrictive on where you are working.

Courier Van Insurance is another area Westhill can provide cover for and as Couriers are in their vehicles all the time it is again a niche field. If you talk to Westhill Insurance and advise on your role then you can be insured accordingly.

Transit Tipper Insurance is another avenue of commercial vehicle cover. Westhill Insurance can take on more than just a simple transit. If you own a tipper, a flat bed, an articulated or dropside trailer, Westhill Insurance can offer a wide range of policies from its experienced panel of insurers.

As fuel costs increase why not save some cash by changing your Haulage Insurance policy? Speak with one of Westhill's friendly advisors to see how you can get your costs down, we promise to make it worth your while and to make it a seamless transition. Remember, we're here to work for you!

Westhill also has a further two types of cover available Motor Trade Insurance and Goods in Transit Insurance. If you work in the motoring trade and regularly drive your own vehicle and your customers vehicles, then the right cover is essential. It will allow you to use the vehicles for demonstration purposes and will cover you when driving with trade plates. If you deliver as a profession Goods in Transit is recommended as it will cover you for deliveries and collections, for accidental damage, plus fire and theft.

On top of that, Westhill is also celebrating its 25th anniversary in insurance, and is offering free insurance to some lucky customers. For every 25 policies placed on cover with us, one will be chosen at random and refunded. Please click here and read more.

So no matter what vehicle you use on the road Westhill Insurance can cover it and how you intend to use it. For more information please visit www.westhill-insurance.co.uk or click on the “we'll call you,” that way you can speak to a real person who knows what insurance is all about.

Westhill Insurance covers bike insurance, car insurance, van insurance, home insurance, business insurance, let property insurance, commercial insurance or even public liability insurance. It is willing to talk with you and come up with a tailor-made deal to suit. In the current climate of financial and insurance crisis Westhill Insurance understands the fear of dealing with a large impersonal, unaccountable organisation and sets itself apart as the broker you can speak to and trust.

For more information on Westhill Insurance or a quote, visit www.westhill-insurance.co.uk or call on 0844 371 7000 Mon – Fri 0900-1730 and Sat 0900-1300.

Posted on 4th September, 2009