« back to news

Good deal for white van man

“Westhill Insurance – we've got it covered!”

White van man usually gets a raw deal as he gets the blame for a lot of traffic offences against other drivers. Just because you drive a van doesn't mean you are the stereo-typical White Van Man. The mythical White Van Man gets other van drivers a bad name.

Westhill Insurance specialises in a variety of van or commercial vehicle cover which will make sure that van drivers, white or otherwise, are well looked after.

Policies offering excellent fringe benefits such as free European cover, legal assistance, breakdown cover, windscreen cover and flexible payment options are also available, which could be very useful. in the current economic climate.

So what does Westhill offer? First up is Allied Trade Insurance, this is perfect for self employed trade's men who will use the vehicle for carrying their own goods. Goods in transit cover is also available as Westhill understands how important your van is to your business and it isn't restrictive on where you are working.

Courier Van Insurance is another area Westhill can provide cover for and as Couriers are in their vehicles all the time it is again a niche field. In this type of work all manner of interesting situations can crop up. As a Courier you won't know from one moment to the next what your cargo is likely to be or where you are taking it. If you talk to Westhill Insurance and advise on your usual role then you can be insured accordingly and even if your cargo is trying to escape you know you are covered!

Transit Tipper Insurance – another avenue of commercial vehicle cover. Westhill Insurance can take on more than just a simple transit. Now for some technical terms – if you own a tipper, a flat bed, an articulated or dropside trailer, fear not as Westhill Insurance can offer a wide range of policies from its experienced panel of insurers.

As fuel costs increase why not save some cash by changing your Haulage Insurance policy? Speak with one of Westhill's friendly advisors to see how you can get your costs down.

And finally....there are two further types of cover available Motor Trade Insurance and Goods in Transit Insurance. If you work in the motoring trade and regularly drive your own vehicle and your customers then this is good cover to have. It will allow you to use the vehicles for demonstration purposes and will cover you when driving with trade plates. If you deliver as a profession Goods in Transit is recommended as it will cover you for deliveries and collections, for accidental damage, plus fire and theft.

So no matter what vehicle you use on the road Westhill Insurance can cover it and how you intend to use it. For more information please visit www.westhill-insurance.co.uk or click on the “we'll call you,” that way you can speak to a real person who knows what insurance is all about.

Westhill Insurance covers bike insurance, car insurance, van insurance, home insurance, business insurance, let property insurance, commercial insurance or even public liability insurance. It is willing to talk with you and come up with a tailor-made deal to suit. In the current climate of financial and insurance crisis Westhill Insurance understands the fear of dealing with a large impersonal, unaccountable organisation and sets itself apart as the broker you can speak to and trust.

For more information on Westhill Insurance or a quote, visit www.westhill-insurance.co.uk or call on 0844 371 7000 Mon – Fri 0900-1730 and Sat 0900-1300.

Posted on 30th June, 2009