Why buy Bus and Coach Insurance with Westhill?
• Your dedicated adviser will help you identify the right cover for your business.
• With our years of experience, and access to a vast panel of insurers, we’ll be able to find you the best policy at the most competitive price.
• If the worst happens and you need to make a claim, our experienced team will support you through the process, making it run smoothly – and get you back on the road as quickly as possible.
Our Bus and Coach insurance
At Westhill, we understand that your vehicles are essential to your business. If they’re not on the road, you’re not making money. That’s why it’s so important that you’re properly insured – if the worst happens and one of your vehicles is involved in an accident, we can make sure that you’re back on the road as soon as possible.
Your business is our business. We pride ourselves on understanding how you work, so that we can provide the best possible advice on your insurance needs, tailored to your business.
Whether you own a single vehicle or a fleet; a bus, a coach or a mini-bus; whether it’s owner-operated or part of a fleet, we can provide the right cover for your business.
As well as advising on cover for your vehicle, we can also arrange other essential covers, including:
• Public liability insurance – covers costs arising from a member of the public suffering a loss or damage as a result of your business activities.
• Professional indemnity insurance – covers you against misinterpretation and incorrect information in marketing material.
Specialised coach insurance can accommodate all classes of use - including driver Training, Playbuses, Information Libraries, Marching bands and dance troupes. Contact us on 0208 308 4344.
Insurers will only usually cover Minibuses with forward facing seats and which have seat belts – don’t get caught out, speak to people who know. Contact us on 0208 308 4344.
What level of cover do I need?
Just like car insurance, you can choose to purchase fully comprehensive bus and coach cover, third party fire and theft cover (TPFT), or third party only cover. All three types of cover will cover the cost of a claim from a third party arising from an accident that you’ve caused, TPFT will also cover the cost of a claim if your vehicle is stolen or damaged by fire. Fully comprehensive cover will also pay to repair your vehicle if it is damaged in an accident, regardless of fault.
If I operate more than one coach, should I buy a fleet policy?
If you operate a minimum of three vehicles, consider a fleet policy as, typically, the cost of insurance per vehicle will be cheaper.
Which add-ons should I consider?
There are many different types of cover that you may want to consider adding to your bus and coach policy. Westhill’s expert advisers can help you identify the most appropriate cover for your business, but common add-ons include:
• Windscreen cover – covers the cost of repairing or replacing your vehicle’s windscreen, side or rear windows if they get broken or cracked.
• Excess protection – allows you to claim back your excess on damage, theft and fire claims.
• Breakdown cover – provides assistance to motorists who have broken down and are unable to continue their journey.
• Legal expenses cover – insures against the legal costs of being sued or making a claim against a third party.
Looking for our expertise in insurance?
Send a message or call 0208 308 4344