Why buy Salon Insurance with Westhill?
• You’ll have a dedicated adviser who can help you identify exactly what you should insure, so you’ll never pay for cover you don’t need.
• With our years of experience, and access to a vast panel of insurers, we’ll be able to find you the best package at the most competitive price.
• If the worst happens and you need to make a claim, our experienced team will support you through the process, making it run as smoothly as possible.
Our Salon Insurance
While salons need to purchase many of the same types of insurance as other retail outlets (employers’ liability, public liability, contents and stock cover), they are unique in terms of the risk they present if one of their treatments goes wrong.
At Westhill, your business is our business. We pride ourselves on understanding how you work, so that we can provide the best possible advice on your insurance needs.
Our expert insurance advisers will be able to recommend competitively-priced insurance policies, tailored to your business.
Choose from a wide range of products and add-ons including:
• Buildings insurance – covers the structure of the building and its fixtures and fittings.
• Contents insurance – covers damage to, or loss of, business equipment, computers, and other salon contents.
• Employers’ liability – a compulsory insurance for employers, it covers the cost of compensation for employees’ injuries or illnesses, whether they are caused on or off site.
• Public liability – covers the cost of claims made by members of the public for incidents that occur in connection with your business activities.
• Business interruption – covers the loss of income that a business suffers after an unexpected event.
• Loss of Money - pays out in the event that money is lost or stolen.
• Glass & Signage – covers the cost of replacing glass and signage broken by accidental or malicious damage.
• Treatment liability - covers your legal responsibility for injury or damage caused by the treatments you provide.
• Commercial Combined Excess Reimbursement - provides reimbursement of excesses paid in the event of a successful business claim.
• Terrorism – covers potential losses and liabilities that might occur due to terrorist activities.
Insurance providers urge us all to ‘read the small print’; yet some Terms & Conditions contain over 300,000 words resulting in less than 30% of us readying them! To demystify your insurance, speak with our straightforward and friendly team on 0208 308 4344 for all your insurance needs.
Appropriate insurance is vital for all salons –especially if a hair-dresser or beautician gives a client a chemical burn by accident and the client takes out a lawsuit against them. Contact us on 0208 308 4344.
Specialist policies designed for hairdressers and beauty salons, can be extended to provide liability cover for things such as ear piercing, sun beds and electrolysis – don’t get caught out, speak to people who know. Contact us on 0208 308 4344.
Looking for our expertise in insurance?
Send a message or call 0208 308 4344