Why buy Restaurant and Takeaway Insurance with Westhill?
• You’ll have a dedicated adviser who can help you identify exactly what you should insure, so you’ll never pay for cover you don’t need.
• With our years of experience, and access to a vast panel of insurers, we’ll be able to find you the best package at the most competitive price.
• If the worst happens and you need to make a claim, our experienced team will support you through the process, making it run as smoothly as possible.
About Our Restaurant and Takeaway Insurance
From Michelin starred restaurants to the humble catering van, restaurants can be risky ventures.
At Westhill, we understand that you’ve got enough on your plate without worrying about what insurance cover you need. We pride ourselves on understanding how you work, so that we can provide the best possible advice on your insurance needs.
Our expert insurance advisers will be able to recommend competitively-priced insurance policies, tailored to your business.
Choose from a wide range of products and add-ons including:
• Buildings insurance – covers the structure of the building and its fixtures and fittings.
• Contents insurance – covers damage to, or loss of, business equipment, computers, and other office contents.
• Employers’ liability – a compulsory insurance for employers, it covers the cost of compensation for employees’ injuries or illnesses, whether they are caused on or off site.
• Public liability – covers the cost of claims made by members of the public for incidents that occur in connection with your business activities
• Goods in Transit – covers the cost of theft of, loss of, or damage to goods while on the move.
• Business interruption – covers the loss of income that a business suffers after an unexpected event.
• Loss of Money - pays out in the event that money is lost or stolen.
• Glass & Signage – covers the cost of replacing glass and signage broken by accidental or malicious damage.
• Deterioration of Stock – covers the cost of unforeseen damage to goods as a result of a rise or fall in temperature.
• Commercial Combined Excess Reimbursement - provides reimbursement of excesses paid in the event of a successful business claim.
• Terrorism – covers potential losses and liabilities that might occur due to terrorist activities.
Policies designed for Restaurants, Wine Bars and Pubs, provides an uplift in cover for seasonal increases of stock at no extra cost – don’t get caught out, speak to people who know. Contact us on 0208 308 4344.
Most policies designed for caterers will have an equipment cleaning condition which requires a professional clean of their kitchen at least once a year – don’t get caught out, speak to people who know. Contact us on 0208 308 4344.
If you have a licence to sell alcohol, Loss of Licence insurance can cover Loss of Gross Profit, or depreciation in the value of the business, following forfeiture of the licence or refusal of its renewal and costs and expenses for any appeal against forfeiture of the licence or refusal of its renewal. Contact us on 0208 308 4344.
Public & Employers Liability
Goods in Transit
Loss of Money
Glass & Signage Cover
Deterioration of Stock
Westhill Insurance offers a wide range of business insurance policies to suit everyone's needs.
We offer policies with a high level of cover to meet the needs of the licensee, including off licences, pubs, clubs, hotels and restaurants.
Looking for our expertise in insurance?
Send a message or call 0208 308 4344