Why buy Office Insurance with Westhill?
• You’ll have a dedicated adviser who can help you identify exactly what you should insure, so you’ll never pay for cover you don’t need.
• With our years of experience, and access to a vast panel of insurers, we’ll be able to find you the best package at the most competitive price.
• If the worst happens and you need to make a claim, our experienced team will support you through the process, making it run as smoothly as possible
About Our Office Insurance
Offices present a unique set of risks. They’re often full of staff and electronic equipment, but unlike other businesses they’re unlikely to hold – or transport – stock. In the event of a major incident like a fire or a flood, they need to be up and running again as quickly as possible.
At Westhill, your business is our business. We pride ourselves on understanding how you work, so that we can provide the best possible advice on your insurance needs.
Our expert insurance advisers will be able to recommend competitively-priced packages tailored to your business. Choose from a wide range of products and add-ons including:
• Buildings insurance – covers the structure of the building and its fixtures and fittings.
• Contents insurance – covers damage to, or loss of, business equipment, computers, and other office contents.
• Employers’ liability – a compulsory insurance for employers, it covers the cost of compensation for employees’ injuries or illnesses, whether they are caused on or off site.
• Public liability – covers the cost of claims made by members of the public for incidents that occur in connection with your business activities.
• Business interruption – covers the loss of income that a business suffers after an unexpected event.
• Loss of Money - pays out in the event that money is lost or stolen.
• Glass & Signage – covers the cost of replacing glass and signage broken by accidental or malicious damage.
• Commercial Combined Excess Reimbursement - provides reimbursement of excesses paid in the event of a successful business claim.
• Terrorism – covers potential losses and liabilities that might occur due to terrorist activities.
Your office policy can extend to provide a monetary benefit in the event that a member of staff is attacked/injured in the course of robbery/attempted robbery. Speak to people who know - contact us on 0208 308 4344.
Company assets include things that cannot be seen, or that exist only on paper or hard drives. Intangible assets are much harder to replace if lost – and so more difficult to insure. Get professional advice fast on 020 8308 4344.
It is no longer law to display your Certificate of Employers Liability, but it must be available upon request – don’t get caught out, speak to people who know. Contact us on 0208 308 4344.
Equipment that you lease should be noted on your office policy. Speak to people who know - contact us on 0208 308 4344.
Your office policy can provide cover for Equipment Breakdown. Speak to people who know - contact us on 0208 308 4344.
Our business policies offer a wide choice of options to suit individual needs:
Public & Employers Liability
Goods in Transit
Loss of Money
Glass & Signage Cover
Deterioration of Stock
Westhill Insurance offers a wide range of business insurance policies to suit everyone's needs.
We offer competitive packages with wide ranging cover designed to cater for all types of professional offices. Contact us today for a Cheap Office Insurance quote.
Looking for our expertise in insurance?
Send a message or call 0208 308 4344