Why buy Manufacturing Insurance with Westhill?
• You’ll have a dedicated adviser who can help you identify exactly what you should insure, so you’ll never pay for cover you don’t need.
• With our years of experience, and access to a vast panel of insurers, we’ll be able to find you the best package at the most competitive price.
• If the worst happens and you need to make a claim, our experienced team will support you through the process, making it run as smoothly as possible.
About Our Manufacturing Insurance
No two manufacturing companies are the same, and neither are their insurance requirements.
From the largest of firms to the smallest made-to-order companies, it’s vital to have adequate insurance cover that’s tailored to your business.
At Westhill, your business is our business. We pride ourselves on understanding how you work, so that we can provide the best possible advice on your insurance needs.
Our expert insurance advisers will be able to recommend competitively-priced packages tailored to your manufacturing business.
Choose from a wide range of products and add-ons including:
• Buildings insurance – covers the structure of the building and its fixtures and fittings .
• Contents insurance – covers damage to, or loss of, business equipment, computers, and other office contents.
• Employers’ liability – a compulsory insurance for employers, it covers the cost of compensation for employees’ injuries or illnesses, whether they are caused on or off site.
• Public liability – covers the cost of claims made by members of the public for incidents that occur in connection with your business activities.
• Business interruption – covers the loss of income that a business suffers after an unexpected event
• Loss of Money - pays out in the event that money is lost or stolen.
• Glass & Signage – covers the cost of replacing glass and signage broken by accidental or malicious damage.
• Commercial Combined Excess Reimbursement - provides reimbursement of excesses paid in the event of a successful business claim.
• Deterioration of Stock – covers the cost of unforeseen damage to goods as a result of a rise or fall in temperature.
• Terrorism – covers potential losses and liabilities that might occur due to terrorist activities.
Make sure you tell your insurer when you buy new company equipment to make sure that your purchases are covered. Companies invest a lot of money in state of the art equipment, so don’t get caught out – speak to us about your business insurance today on 020 8308 4344.
The UK insurance industry employs over 320,000 people – that’s more than the gas, electric and water industries combined! No matter how big or small your business is, we can find the right insurance for your needs.
Business interruption insurance is vital to the life blood of manufacturing operations? If your lines go down, your production stops – your cash stops flowing in. Check out your options for this all important insurance with us, 0208 308 4344 - one call and you will get professional advice to keep your output going.
Public & Employers Liability
Goods in Transit
Loss of Money
Glass & Signage Cover
Deterioration of Stock
Westhill Insurance offers a wide range of business insurance policies to suit everyone's needs.
We offer various combined policies which incorporates many benefits of a package whilst retaining the flexibility needed to tailor cover to most Manufacturing industry sectors.
Looking for our expertise in insurance?
Send a message or call 0208 308 4344