Why buy Distribution Insurance with Westhill?
• You’ll have a dedicated adviser who can help you identify exactly what you should insure, so you’ll never pay for cover you don’t need.
• With our years of experience, and access to a vast panel of insurers, we’ll be able to find you the best package at the most competitive price.
• If the worst happens and you need to make a claim, our experienced team will support you through the process, making it run as smoothly as possible.
About Our Distribution Insurance
Unlike other types of businesses, distribution companies need to insure themselves against a range of perils that occur in the transportation of goods, whether by road, rail, sea or air.
Because no two distribution companies are the same, it’s essential that you work with an insurer who understands your business and can tailor your cover to actual risks.
At Westhill, your business is our business. We pride ourselves on understanding how you work, so that we can provide the best possible advice on your insurance needs.
Our expert insurance advisers will be able to recommend competitively-priced packages tailored to your individual business.
Choose from a wide range of products and add-ons including:
• Buildings insurance – covers the structure of the building and its fixtures and fittings.
• Contents insurance – covers damage to, or loss of, business equipment, computers, and other office contents.
• Employers’ liability – a compulsory insurance for employers, it covers the cost of compensation for employees’ injuries or illnesses, whether they are caused on or off site.
• Public liability – covers the cost of claims made by members of the public for incidents that occur in connection with your business activities.
• Business interruption – covers the loss of income that a business suffers after an unexpected event
• Loss of Money - pays out in the event that money is lost or stolen.
• Glass & Signage – covers the cost of replacing glass and signage broken by accidental or malicious damage.
• Deterioration of Stock – covers the cost of unforeseen damage to goods as a result of a rise or fall in temperature.
• Commercial Combined Excess Reimbursement - provides reimbursement of excesses paid in the event of a successful business claim.
• Terrorism – covers potential losses and liabilities that might occur due to terrorist activities.
You need a goods vehicle operator’s licence if your business uses goods vehicles above a certain weight - gross plated weight of over 3500kg or unladen weight of more than 1,525kg. Contact us on 0208 308 4344.
If you employ drivers you must check your insurance to make sure your eyesight testing matches the policy requirements – if it doesn’t, your policy could be void. To keep your eye on all things insurance, call us on 0208 308 4344.
Looking for our expertise in insurance?
Send a message or call 0208 308 4344