Why buy Commercial Combined Insurance with Westhill?
• You’ll have a dedicated adviser who can help you identify exactly what you should insure, so you’ll never pay for cover you don’t need.
• With our years of experience, and access to a vast panel of insurers, we’ll be able to find you the best package at the most competitive price.
• If the worst happens and you need to make a claim, our experienced team will support you through the process, making it run as smoothly as possible.
About Our Commercial Combined Insurance Packages
Buying insurance as a package is much cheaper than buying a number of individual policies.
When you buy a commercial combined insurance policy from Westhill, you can pick and choose exactly which products you want to include in the package. So you’ll never pay for cover you don’t need.
Our expert insurance advisers will be able to recommend competitively-priced packages tailored to your business.
Choose from a wide range of products and add-ons including:
• Buildings insurance – covers the structure of the building and its fixtures and fittings.
• Contents insurance – covers damage to, or loss of, business equipment, computers and other contents.
• Employers’ liability – a compulsory insurance for employers, it covers the cost of compensation for employees’ injuries or illnesses, whether they are caused on or off site.
• Public liability – covers the cost of claims made by members of the public for incidents that occur in connection with your business activities.
• Business interruption – covers the loss of income that a business suffers after an unexpected event.
• Loss of Money - pays out in the event that money is lost or stolen.
• Glass & Signage – covers the cost of replacing glass and signage broken by accidental or malicious damage.
• Deterioration of Stock – covers the cost of unforeseen damage to goods as a result of a rise or fall in temperature.
• All risks – covers accidental damage to, and loss of, computers and other business equipment at and away from the premises.
• Commercial Combined Excess Reimbursement - provides reimbursement of excesses paid in the event of a successful business claim.
• Terrorism – covers potential losses and liabilities that might occur due to terrorist activities.
Westhill will help you with all aspects of insurance, from finding the right policy at the right price, to offering professional and sensible advice. Our friendly team is here to help you any way we can, just call on 020 8308 4344 to speak to an expert today
According to the Association of British Insurers (ABI) in 2012, insurers paid out an average of £7.0 million a day in liability claims of which, £2.7 million is employers' liability. Contact us on 0208 308 4344.
Looking for our expertise in insurance?
Send a message or call 0208 308 4344